Friday, March 24, 2006

Oops I forgot

I forgot to actually discuss what I did on my birthday. Haley (who remembered thank God), took me out to eat to a restaurant called The Clubhouse. Here, I ate the largest sandwich known to man (http://www.theclubhouse.com/Oakbrook/dinner.cfm... scroll way down on the left, it is the one called the Clubhouse Sandwich)....but I could actually only eat not even half and was mocked by the waitress for this...Haley had some pasta with vodka sauce and some crazy oatmeal cookie inspired martini...but it was very excellent and the place had a very swanky sort of feel to it. I definitely enjoyed it. And Haley evidently did not pull out her hair as much as she usually does on peoples birthdays (she knows I am a very simple man) and got me the Superman Boxed Set on DVD as well as Kicking and Screaming. It was good times. Thanks Haley for not making me get alcohol poisoning on my birthday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»