Friday, August 19, 2005

What am I doing?

What is to be said about my daily goals in life when I aspire, through verbal chicanery, to get a co-worker to say that she "dropped her kids off at the pool" just because she actually has children who work at a pool? Is this what levels I must stoop in order to amuse myself?

Well $3 margarita night was as fun as ever, but at one point at home after that I was talking to Logan and I thought of something to say, said it, and then moments later was not sure if I had said it yet, so I said it again. Not exactly the craziest moment in the history of mankind, but it does offer a glimpse of my state of mind. I also thought I heard my dog, Wrigley giggle last night. It was just such a strange noise that I think it may have been laughing, and she was definitely mocking me...luckily then I called her a "mark-ass trick" in a sign-song voice and she happily ran over to me...silly dogs.

No comments: