Monday, August 15, 2005

What do we have here?

The best commercial that is on right now has to be the Red Stripe commercial about asking for a drunkard person's keys. It explains that when someone is adamant about not giving up their keys, just ask for their pants, as no drunk person will ever refuse an offer of pants removal....

So the other day as I began shaving I thought, "Self, what would be better for Vegas than a cheesy early 80's mustache with Hulk Hogan handlebars?" So I did not shave that area, and although not much has grown in yet by the time August 31st rolls around it should be flippin sweet. And I got Brian and Bryce to do it too.

Jim Edmonds and Scott Rolen take it in their Pujols (but who cares, the Cubs won 3 0f 4)(and also, I am not judging, if that's how they get down then congrats)

I'm glad Anchorman quotes never caught on like Old School quotes, because by now people have sort of forgotten about Anchorman and I can say the quotes and people think I am being original and fresh. Or frightening like when I say "I am going to kick you in the ovary, a shot right to the babymaker", but whatever's clever.

Update on Blog's: still stupid. But if it gets me "discovered"...hell yeah.

No comments: