Monday, August 15, 2005

Hooray Responsibility!

08/03/05

3:27 PM

I think that the best job that I could ever have would be the GM of a baseball team. It involves some business, communication, and a little bit of baseball. I was wondering how I would go about applying for one of these jobs. It seems to me like if I just showed up at the front door of some bad team, like Tampa Bay, they would just give me the job. And why shouldn’t they?

3:38 PM

The other day when I was driving on the interstate, I noticed a sign that said “Lanes Narrow. No Shoulder.” I got to thinking that this sign would be immensely more humorous if a question mark followed each of these statements. Here, let me demonstrate:

“Lanes Narrow? No Shoulder?”

If you threw in “Potholes?” after these two it would sound just like something at the beginning of some cosmetic surgery TV ad….but then again roads don’t really have low self-esteem about their appearances, as far as I know, but I have never stopped to ask.

3:40 PM

I want a poofy shirt, like from Seinfeld. I don’t even necessarily wish to ever wear it, but even people seeing it in my closet could make them think strange things about me. Always keep them on their toes.


3:59 PM

Does “blog” stand for bullshit log? Because they are stupid.


4:00 PM
The other day I was thinking about something and wondering about other peoples reactions to my crazy idea. What if my very cute beagle puppy Wrigley, was not, in fact, my puppy, but rather my daughter. When people approached me and expressed their feeling as to how cute my dog was, and I replied, “Actually she is my daughter, “ would they recoil in fear and the dog-human? Or would she still be cute? It would also be funnier if I had a dog’s head imposed on a woman’s body in a photo in my wallet to show the dog’s mother. Just a thought is all

No comments: