Monday, February 13, 2006

Sorry God(s), Tom Cruise, etc.

Ever since I finished my portion of the religion blogoff with Trevor, my life has gone in the toilet. Nothing good has happened and a great number of bad things which include, but are not limited to:

-My dog biting my nose and drawing blood
-Rug Burn on my forehead
-The flu
-My girlfriend issues (not even on the same level as the other things, by far the worst part)
-Knocked off the sideview mirror on my car
-Surgery on one of my balls

Therefore, God(s), and Tom Cruise, I am sorry. My bad, I take back those things I said about whomever I offended. And I am not just doing this to protect myself from further harm, but because I see now what is going on. Things have already begun improving though, and I hope this apology only sweetens things up a little.

No comments: