Wednesday, February 15, 2006

What a past couple of weeks

These past two weeks, dating back to January 28th, have been crazy. January 28th began normally enough...I woke up to go to work for a few hours on a Saturday, Logan and I went and bought 12 40's including the exquisite tastes of Camo and Big Bear (a 40 featuring an angry bear on the label...it really does not get much better than that). We started drinking at around 1:30 and got quite drunk which led to some unexplained wrestling which led to me having some unexplained rug burn on my forehead which looked like some sort of AIDS legion.

Sunday, I was awakened at 7:30 am with the need to puke. I thought after this puking session it was simply that angry bear fluid I had imbibed the previous day wanting to attack the toilet (where it had seen a delicious picnic basket). Then I kept puking all day, and all night. I could keep nothing down, not even water. At some point I figured I might be sick. When this vomitorium continued to Monday, I knew I was sick.

So, on Monday I laid around puking and watching TV and had to miss work even with a number of January 31st deadlines rapidly approaching. But seriously, I would have just been puking everywhere.

I forced myself to go to work on Tuesday for the sake of my deadlines, but I still felt like poop.

Then on Tuesday evening, Haley told me she wanted a break or needed space. I wrote some now removed blogs regarding the subject matter, but let me just say I was in a severely bad place for about two weeks after this. So that badness continued throughout up until this past Monday.

Then, last Tuesday morning, I was awakened at 2am with a stabbing pain in my right testicle. I tried to shrug it off and go back to sleep, but it was too much pain...so much in fact that I threw up in my trash can. I drove myself to the ER and within a few hours I was being sliced open to repair torsion of the testicle (it is now my job to warn the young men of the world of this horrible ailment. According to my surgeon, it can occur up to the age of 30....so watch out.(http://www.pedisurg.com/PtEduc/Torsion_of_the_Testicle_or_Testis.htm)

I know what many are thinking right now: "Who did you kill, Tim? What did you do to deserve all this? Am I allowed to laugh at you and your shameful state of life?"

As a fan of the NBC show, My Name is Earl, where a man sets out to reverse his karma from all the bad things he has done in life, I think maybe the religion blogoff, where I defiled every major world religion, definitely did not help my cause. And, I am thinking about removing it if bad things continue to happen.

But, the surgery was a success, my ball was saved, and that may have been when good things started to happen. Things are good with Haley again, my balls are healing, and nothing too majorly bad has happened. Aside from when I broke that mirror pulling into our garage on Monday. And yes, that really did happen.

So, life is going well again, and I just hope to make it through this week without any further major mishaps (I think death is next anyways).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»