Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Bob Loblaw

Bob Loblaw is the new lawyer for the Bluth family. The name has me quite literally considering a name change. Go ahead and say the name and you will understand. "Uproarious, brilliant, shiny, peanut buttery good humor" raves the New York Post. (TCR)"

I don't think rappers have taken things quite far enough with their exorbitant lifestyles and song lyrics until I have heard the lines:

You can take a poop/
In my Bentley coupe

The other night I was drinking and walking around outdoors for matters of blocks in only my socks. Luckily I found my shoes at home the next morning.

The other day the woman who leaves beneath me who seems to have a knack for being a BITCH and complaining if we move at all while above her stopped me to say ask if I had been teaching Wrigley to run around to which I wittily and sarcastically replied, "No, she figured it out all on her own." Then she started talking to me about being courteous and all this b/s when we never do anything rude like tap dancing or jumping jacks. No wonder the last five tenants have only lasted a year.

I donated my drinking performance of Saturday night to Hurricane Katrina victims. Someone asked me, "Why not the victims of Rita as well?". I shouted back, "What kind of alky do you take me for?" and then grumbled under my breath "..drinking for one hurricane isn't enough, people always want more..."

No comments: